Dear OVRP Family,
As Federal, State, and local restrictions ease, we are all eager to get back on track soon. Once we get back on track, we will enforce and follow all CDC and State protocols. We will update these protocols as needed to keep staff and customers safe. Our goal is to provide you, and our staff, with the safest possible environment. With that in mind, please read and follow OVRPs Covid 19 Protocols.
Pre- Event Protocols:
- Register for events early as we will likely have to limit numbers. Call and we will put your name on a reservation list and confirm your attendance. If you arrive and are not on the list and confirmed, you will most likely not be allowed to enter.
- All participants, guests, staff and volunteer will bring to bring their own PPE such as facemasks, wipes, gloves, hand sanitizer, and pens.
- Food and drinks at track may be limited.
- Please monitor yourself at all times leading up to the event. I you are currently in quarantine or are experiencing any COVID 19 symptoms, please be cautions and do not come. Please see CDC guidelines for symptoms and prevention.
Event Day Protocols:
- Use common sense at all times and respect your safety and that of others around you.
- Temperatures may be check (no touch thermometer) by track prior to entering the facility.
- Properly was hands as often as possible.
- Face coverings and social distancing of at least 6 feet is required. Anyone not following the protocols will be asked to leave.
- Make the assumption that everyone, including you and your family could potentially be infected and not know it.
- You are responsible for your children practicing all COVID protocols.
- Do not throw used tissues, gloves, or masks on the ground. Dispose of the m properly in the garbage cans.
- Have your own pen ready to sign waivers and hand sanitizer to use before and after signing.
- Please find a designated parking spot and leave at least 10 feet between you and other pit areas.
- Registration will be brief, if indoors, we will limit the number of people permitted in the shop to maximum of 2 at any time.
- Drivers meeting will be help outdoors
- Only 1 person in the bathroom at a time.
- NEW RULE: NO ONE IS ALLOWED ON THE MECHANICS SIDE OF THE SHOP BUILDING. STAFF ONLY. PLEASE RESPECT THIS SPACE.
- Event facilities and other touch points have accelerated and enhanced levels of sanitation.
These protocols are subject to change at any time. We will continuously review and modify procedures to enhance the effectiveness and safety to ensure a great OVRP experience.